We, Carver Europe B.V. , established at Celsiusweg 26 in Leeuwarden, listed in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under number: 73949892 will process your personal data in accordance with privacy laws and regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2017/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”).
In this Privacy Statement, we inform you about the personal data we process, the processing operations we carry out and your rights as a data subject. In addition, we want to inform you about the cookies we place on the www.carver.earth. This Privacy Statement was drawn up on 30 March 2018 and can and will be changed by Carver if necessary.
Processing of personal data, purposes and basis
Personal Data are data that can be traced back to a data subject, in this case you as a customer.
- We process the following personal data about you: name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP-address, bank account number.
- The processing we carry out with this data has different purposes: communication with you as a customer about orders, deliveries, offers, the performance of a contract (order, contact with the supplier, delivery of the product, sending digital messages about the development of the Carver and other marketing messages).
- These processing operations will at all times have a legal basis, such as your consent, necessary in the context of the performance of a contract (or pre-contractual measures) to which you are a party, necessary in order to comply with our statutory (retention) obligation, or necessary in order to protect our legitimate (business) interests, which we will always weigh against your right to privacy.
Provision to third parties and processors
- We provide personal data to third parties if this is necessary for the aforementioned purposes, namely to be able to deliver the product, the payment service provider that takes care of the payment (being: Mollie B.V.) and the host/administrator of the website https://www.carver.earth/ (being: Lightspeed Nederland B.V.)
- Op het moment dat u lease klant wenst te worden, verstrekken wij uw gegevens aan Economic Data Resources B.V. (DAS Bedrijfsinformatie). DAS Bedrijfsinformatie zal op basis van deze gegevens een advies geven over de kredietwaardigheid van de onderneming en eventuele negatieve bemerkingen ten aanzien van het bestuur/leiding van de onderneming. DAS Bedrijfsinformatie gebruikt deze gegevens voor onderzoek naar de kredietwaardigheid en contactgegevens van u en uw onderneming. Als u bezwaar wilt maken of informatie wenst over het gebruik van uw persoonsgegevens door DAS Bedrijfsinformatie, zie: https://www.edrcreditservices.nl/privacy-statement/
- Your data will not be provided to third parties other than our processors without your prior consent. Insofar as necessary, processing agreements will be concluded with third parties who carry out certain processing operations for us.
Security and retention policy
- Your personal data is appropriately protected against unlawful processing and breaches.
- We retain personal data for as long as this is necessary for the purpose for which the data was collected. We may retain personal data after the purpose of processing has been achieved for archiving and/or statistical purposes, in which context we will limit the amount of personal data to be retained.
Websites use convenient and useful techniques that increase the usability and make the site as interesting as possible for any visitor. Well-known examples of such techniques are cookies and scripts (hereinafter jointly referred to as “cookies”). Cookies can be used by website owners or third parties – for example, advertisers – who communicate via the website you are visiting.
By using cookies, Carver.earth ensures, among other things, that when you visit our site you do not repeatedly receive or need to enter the same information. We make it easier for you to browse our website by using cookies. For the sake of clarity, we note that functional cookies (see below for more details) will always be placed, regardless of the choice that is made. These cookies can be placed without consent.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website. Information is stored in this text file. This information can be read out by the website in the event of a later visit. Some of these cookies are necessary because otherwise the site may not function properly. Other cookies are used to increase the usability of the site for visitors. For example, for safely remembering your user name and preferences. As a result, you no longer have to fill in this information every time you visit.
What types of cookies does Carver use?
The cookies used by Carver can be divided into different categories, as explained below.
This category of cookies is required to ensure that the website functions properly. These cookies ensure, for example, that information is taken from one page to the next. This way you don’t have to fill in the same information every time. These cookies also ensure that certain preferences you have indicated for the use of Carver’s website are remembered when the website is used in the future. Your prior consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
These cookies are necessary in order to ensure that our website permanently meets the wishes of our users as closely as possible by determining anonymously how users use our websites. Due to the limited impact of these cookies on your privacy, no consent is required for the use of these cookies. These analytical cookies also include cookies that are placed and read out by third parties for the benefit of Carver, such as Google analytics.
Social Media cookies
In order to be able to easily share the content of our websites with others by means of buttons, we use social media cookies from the social media parties, so that different social media parties can recognize you. For the cookies the social media parties place when clicking on the buttons and the data that can be collected with them, we refer to the statement of these different parties. Your prior consent is required for the use of these cookies.
Carver uses the following social media channels:
Tracking cookies are used to collect information about your browsing behaviour on our website so that we can analyse our website and continue to improve it. Your prior consent is required for the use of these cookies.
Due to the operation of the Internet, Carver is not always able to control which cookies are placed by third parties via our website. An example of how this can happen is if website content stored with other parties is shown on our website. Should this be the case, we very much appreciate it if you let us know.
If you have any questions or complaints about the way in which we handle personal data, you can contact us:
Carver Europe B.V.
Celsiusweg 26, 8912 AN Leeuwarden
Tel: 085-1302484 mail: firstname.lastname@example.org