14 days Withdrawal Period
Experience the Carver with 2 weeks trial period
We are convinced that you can’t live without your Carver after driving it for a while!
If you are not satisfied with your Carver after 14 days, we offer the option to return the Carver and get the purchase amount refunded. More information can be found in the General Terms and Conditions.
Conditions 14-day withdrawal period
- Within 14 days after the day of delivery, the customer can make use of his 14-day withdrawal period by contacting Carver. The customer can revoke the purchase by using the withdrawal form < / a>. The customer can then send the completed form by email to email@example.com < / a>. The customer can also simply send an e-mail to that address, in which the customer clearly indicates that he is exercising his right of withdrawal.
- The Carver must be returned within 14 days after the customer has canceled the purchase, at the expense of the customer, to the James Auto service location or the Carver location. The customer and Carver make an appointment for this.
- An inspection by Carver (or the service partner) of the vehicle will be done for any damage to the vehicle. All factory accessories must be complete and undamaged. If this is not the case, the depreciation will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to the customer.
- RDW Costs (59.80 euros RDW registration costs if purchased on license plate) and other customer-specific costs will not be reimbursed.
- Maximum 500 km on the clock. With a higher mileage, an amount of € 0.25 per kilometer is charged for the depreciation.
- The Customer cancels all insurance for the Carver himself and submits the registration certificate with ascription code together with the vehicle.
- The total amount to be settled will be refunded to the customer within 30 days after the return / return and inspection of the Carver. Refunds will be made to the same bank account on which the payment was made (unless the customer specifies otherwise).
- If the customer has financed the Carver with a third party, the customer will handle the financing (with associated right of pledge) himself. The customer returns the vehicle to Carver without anyone else having a right to that vehicle. If requested by Carver, the customer will provide proof of this.
- The customer remains fully responsible for all obligations and / or liabilities related to the Carver or its use during the period that the Carver is in the customer’s possession.
If the customer owes amounts to Carver, Carver may set these off against amounts that the customer receives from Carver.